My Lovely Blog Award
Thank you so much, Justina Luther, visit her blog here, for nominating me for this award! It means a lot. Justina is a very generous person. She passes along her good fortune to me!
Here’s the rules for this award:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Random Facts About me:
- Christianity is not just my faith, it’s my lifestyle. I have now been in relationship with Christ for more than two-thirds of my life.
- I love to learn: I have two degrees in mass communication (B.S. and M.A.), diplomas from a 2-year Bible School and an online chocolatier training school (both from which I received academic awards). As well as just graduating Craftsman from Christian Writers Guild.
- I have flat feet. When I was a baby, my left foot was in a cast for quite a while because my foot rolled in so badly, I wouldn’t have been able to stand, let alone walk. I had the opposite of club foot.
- Only within the past 13 years did I finally identify why I was so shy and extremely sensitive my whole life. The “clinical” name: Avoidance Personality Disorder (APD). In layman’s terms – rejection syndrome – in religious circles it’s referred to as root of rejection.
- I once stood about 12 feet away from healing evangelist Kathryn Kuhlman. Any closer – I’d have been on the floor under the power of God – as were many other ORU students in front of me.
- “I can see! I can see the girls!” A once-blind woman (whom it was quite obvious she was blind) referred to a group of about six young women in a healing line during an Oral Roberts Layman’s Seminar. I was one of those six young women, and I’ve never forgotten it.
- I’ve had about 7-9 careers in my life. I’ve lost count. But of those, about half of them had to do with some sort of writing (marketing, broadcasting, freelance, newspaper correspondent.
I now nominate: (sorry if some of the links don’t work. I tried.)
People who follow me:
Brittany Valentine – a fellow CWG Craftsman grad from another class I challenge you to start another blog.
My first follower – TComegna
My most recent follower: – viktoryarch
Again, thanks to Justina for nominating me. Thanks to all my wonderful followers, and some I will be following, may you all have a blessed day.
Next Up: in a couple of days – The Writing Process Blog Tour